Please note: Season Passes are non-refundable, non-transferable, and may not be resold.
If you cannot use your pass due to lack of snow, medical reasons,
pregnancy, divorce, moving away or any other reason, you will not
receive a refund. Purchase Season Pass insurance to protect your
investment in the event you can't use your pass for medical reasons. If
you are not able to use your pass for medical reasons, we'll give you a
PASS PROTECTION PLAN (available only at time of pass purchase)
$25 plus tax.
Sundown Mountain will reimburse the cost of your Pass on a prorated basis in the event of injury,
sickness, or job relocation (200 miles or more). Injury or illness must be confirmed by letter from a
licensed physician. Relocation must be supported by a letter from your employer. Claims must be made
within 10 days. Refunds will be based on the date of the Doctors release or date of relocation. Refunds
will be prorated based on a 100 day season. If you decline the Protection Plan and should be unable to
use your Pass for any reason, you will not be entitled to a refund. Pass protection will not cover transfers to other people or transfers to other seasons.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITY CODE
following responsibility code must be adhered to for your safety and
the safety of others. If you do not agree with the Responsibility Code,
do not purchase a pass to use the facilities at Sundown Mountain.
Purchase of passes will acknowledge your agreement that you will obey
- Be alert for hazards. Ski/snowboard under control and in such a manner that you can stop or
avoid vehicles, snowmaking equipment, other objects, or skiers/snowboarders.
- Each skier/snowboarder must assume responsibility for his or her actions as it relates to the
safety of others.
- Yield to other skiers/snowboarders when entering a trail or starting downhill.
- Avoid the person below you when going downhill or overtaking another skier/snowboarder.
- Avoid stopping where you obstruct a trail or are not visible from above.
- Ski/snowboard on open groomed areas only. Keep off closed trails and posted areas and observe
all posted signs.
- Jumping is permitted in designated areas only (i.e., Terrain Park). Jumping carries a serious risk.
- Speed should be greatly reduced on beginner (green dot) runs and any congested areas. No
racing is permitted except in designated areas at designated times.
- All snowboards/skis shall be equipped with metal edges and retention straps or ski brakes.
- All chairlift passengers must remain seated at all times while riding the lifts. Snowboarders must
have one foot free of their bindings when loading and unloading from chairlifts.
- Each skier/snowboarder is responsible for knowing how to load and unload from lifts.
Gold membership provide the owner full use of Sundown Lifts during normal
Weekend Warrior membership (valid Saturday & Sunday only) provide the owner
full use of Sundown Lifts during normal operating hours on Saturday &
Week Day Warrior membership (valid *Mondays-Fridays) provide the owner full use
of Sundown Lifts during normal operating hours *Mondays-Fridays only. (*Select
Mondays open during season)
is mandatory that Membership I.D.'s must be visible on the right arm or upper
body (excluding gloves and hats) at all times
are NOT transferable under any circumstances. Any membership that is
transferred will no longer be honored by Sundown.
memberships are non-refundable.
assumes no liability for personal injury or property damage, including loss or
breakage of member’s equipment.
reserve the right to require proof of age and/or school attendance.
is a recreational ski/board area.
are responsible to know these Membership Rules, "Your Responsibility
Code," general rules for safety and good conduct and for obeying all
following will be cause for immediate loss of skiing privileges:
a. Theft and/or vandalism of Sundown or other guest
b. Use of foul language.
c. Interference with snowmaking, grooming or ski patrol
d. Smoking in non-smoking areas – Underage Smoking.
e. Violation of "Your Responsibility Code."
f. Violation of general rules for safety and good
g. Failure to obey Sundown signage.
- Loss of your season membership card may result
in your loss of skiing privileges for one week. A new card fee of $15.00 must
be paid and a new membership will be issued.
- ONE day lift ticket will be issued if a pass
Any passholder who is caught obtaining free day tickets or obtaining a
duplicate pass under this policy and giving them to another customer to
use will be subject to the following repercussions:
- Revocation of the season pass and/or Fine and
prosecution for theft
Sundown management reserves the right to
determine what lifts or runs are operating at what time.
understand that violation of any of Sundown’s rules or policies will constitute
good cause for loss of membership for the season.