Use the links below to add items to your cart. Once you have added items, a checkout form will appear for a speedy checkout!
Confirmation E-mail comes from email@example.com
If you do not receive this, please check your trash or spam inbox.
Pass AddOn Pass Availability for Full Season Passholders!
be purchased through Indy Pass.
is not responsible for lost or damaged passes or gift cards once mailed. Re-print fees will
apply if lost or damaged.
Gift Cards & Passes being mailed:
5-7 day processing time to be shipped.
Tracking is not available on regular postage mail.
Please note that ARMBANDS do NOT get shipped out. They will be held back for those that purchased and available for pickup at the Ticket Window
**FAQ has guidelines on uploading an acceptable form of picture.
Instructions to buy online pass:
- Select Pass type for purchase
- Fill out Passholder Information
- Upload Photo
- Pictures need to be a clear, unobstructed (no sunglasses) headshot
- Select any Add-ons (Insurance, Rental, Armband)
- Agree to Terms & Conditions
- Select Add to Cart (continue for multiple passholders)
- Enter billing information
- You will be directed to secured Credit Card site to complete order
Instructions for ONE-time seasonal rental waiver:
- Fill out email address
- Select Load Form/Waiver
- If you already have an account - you can select Fill out new form/waiver
- If you are a new account holder - Select if You are Parent/Guardian or Participant
- Select correct Form/Waiver (Season Ski/Board Rental)
- Complete the information for equipment for participant
- Sign Liability Form
To UPLOAD PHOTO for Weekend Warrior Pass or Season Pass:
- Click "Choose File"
the destination on left hand side (ie: If you saved the picture under
"Desktop"; Select that. If you are on a mobile device;this should go
straight to your photo album and you can scroll through your pictures.)
the picture that you saved on the right hand side (ie: if you saved the
picture as "John Smith"; Select that. If you are on a mobile
device-select from your photo album the photo you want to use.)
- Select "Open".
- You will be able to see the file chosen where it says "Photo".