Use the links below to add items to your cart. Once you have added items, a checkout form will appear for a speedy checkout!
Confirmation E-mail comes from firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not receive this, please check your trash or spam inbox.
Indy Pass AddOn Pass Availability for Full Season Passholders!
August Sale Pass Pick Up & Shipping:
When will my pass(es) be available for pick up?
Passes will be available for pick up at the Ticket Office from 9 AM-4 PM during our Open House + Ski/Snowboard Swap on November 13th, 2022. This is the first available date to pick up your passes in person. Passes will also be available, Monday-Friday, 9:30 AM-3 PM in our Mountain Center Groups Office prior to opening for the season. Once we open, passes will be available at the Ticket Window during normal business hours.
When will my pass(es) be shipped to me?
Processing for passes from the August Sale will begin September 1st and be mailed out during the first part of September.
Due to processing and to ensure accuracy, we ask that you be patient when waiting for these. In addition, please make sure you have filled out your form labeled “2022-2023 Season Pass Release of Liability” under the season passholder section.
Again, we will not send out your pass until this form is complete. CLICK HERE to access your form.
Passes purchased between September 1st through The Open House & Ski/Snowboard Swap will be processed within two weeks of being purchased online.
How to upload a new photo to your account:
To upload a new picture to your passholder account or complete the current Liability waiver, please log in to your account by CLICKING HERE. Use the email associated with your account to log in. If you do not know your password or first time logging in, please select forgot password. Once in your account, you can view the forms/waivers for ALL passholders associated with that email address. From here, you can select “Upload New Photo.” Once you have uploaded your new photo, please email us by clicking HERE with your Order Number and “Complete.”
I ordered an armband and it wasn’t shipped with my pass. When will I receive my armband?
We do not ship armbands. These will be available for pick up at our Ticket Window beginning November 14th, during our Open House + Ski/Snowboard Swap, from 9 AM-4 PM. These can also be picked up once we are open for the season at our Ticket Window during normal business hours.
Gift Cards being mailed:
5-7 day processing time to be shipped.
Tracking is not available on regular postage mail.
Instructions to buy online pass:
- Select Pass type for purchase
- Fill out Passholder Information
- Upload Photo
- Select any Add-ons (Insurance, Rental, Armband)
- Agree to Terms & Conditions
- Select Add to Cart (continue for multiple passholders)
- Enter billing information
- You will be directed to secured Credit Card site to complete order
Tips for uploading your photo:
We ask you; please upload a photo that is a clear facial photo. No sunglasses, goggles, hats, or anything obstructs your face. Passes cannot be processed if this is not done.
Instructions for ONE-time seasonal rental waiver:
- Fill out email address
- Select Load Form/Waiver
- If you already have an account - you can select Fill out new form/waiver
- If you are a new account holder - Select if You are Parent/Guardian or Participant
- Select correct Form/Waiver (Season Ski/Board Rental)
- Complete the information for equipment for participant
- Sign Liability Form
To UPLOAD PHOTO for Weekend Warrior Pass or Season Pass:
- Click "Choose File"
- Select the destination on left hand side (ie: If you saved the picture under "Desktop"; Select that. If you are on a mobile device;this should go straight to your photo album and you can scroll through your pictures.)
- Select the picture that you saved on the right hand side (ie: if you saved the picture as "John Smith"; Select that. If you are on a mobile device-select from your photo album the photo you want to use.)
- Select "Open".
- You will be able to see the file chosen where it says "Photo".
* Open select Mondays.
**Sundown is not responsible for lost or damaged passes or gift cards once mailed. Re-print fees will apply if lost or damaged.